Do you find yourself scrolling for HOURS on Amazon to find your cart filled with hundreds of dollars worth of products? Yep – me too. I’ve been an Amazon Prime member for several years and it’s probably one of the best investments, which is where I’ve purchased several items for my home. So I thought I’d round up the best things to buy on Amazon for your home.
Free 2-day shipping and tons of perks. This post is definitely not sponsored, but I wish it was, because I just love Amazon, so dang much.
Affordable Home Decor with Amazon
The second you open my front door, you’ve probably already seen a handful of carefully picked items I purchased from Amazon. I mean, you’ve already seen the solar lights that line my driveway, my seasonal doormat, the little stool under my doorbell and you haven’t even opened the dang door.
I think what gets me is the fact that I can sit in my pj’s snuggled under my blankets and shop with the click of a button knowing that most items will be here in couple days. Plus, Amazon is surprisingly VERY affordable in comparison to other retailers. Now, not everything is cheaper, but there are a lot of awesome deals.
Practical Finds for the Home (that are functional AND affordable!)
I think the biggest downfall of Amazon is that it can be an endless pit of good finds, but how do you sift through them and find the ones that are going to be beneficial to you? That’s where I come in. I’ve tried several Amazon products and decided it would be best to round up some of the finds. The ones that I love and are tried, tested, and true.
Functionality is important to me. I will splurge to ensure a product is functional and often multi-use. But when you combine functionality with an affordable price tag and still get quality, now that’s the dream team. Whenever you guys share a good find, I jump on testing it out – reading reviews, researching, and deciding where it is best to purchase from. If I love it, I’ll share it with you.
So here we go…
I’ve rounded up my current favorite Amazon finds for the home – most of which I own or have on my wish list. This list could go on and on, but I am sharing items that I use almost daily and hope you can too!
Amazon Finds for the Every Room
- With all the smoke lately from fires and great to have year round, we love this air purifier. We have a roof swap cooler, which does filter some things, but this cleans up a bit more (like our pet dandruff, smoke, any odors, etc.). Plus, it lights up to show you your current air quality. If you have a larger house, I recommend purchasing a couple of these or opting for a larger one.
- Give me PLANTS. Plants are my jam, but definitely have a black thumb at times (any one else?). I found out you can purchase plants on Amazon and was hesitant, but so happy I did! Don’t worry, I haven’t killed these ones (here and here) yet – knock on wood.
- No space for a standing coat rack? Snag this mounted hanging rack for under $20! One of my favorite purchases – it is an expandable accordion style decor piece that has multiple uses. I’ve seen it used as a mug holder, coat rack, hat rack, or a functional yet stylish decor piece.
- “Alexa, why aren’t you wireless?” was always the question when my Amazon Echo Dot cord was hanging mid-air. I despise cords, make everything cordless! I found this wall mount for my Echo Dot and was instantly in heaven. No more cords and way easier on the eye.
- Need new chairs for your dining room table or office space? I’ve been eyeing these mid century modern chairs for a while now and they come in a 4 pack under $100! Now I just need a new table, LOL.
- One of the best investments is a laptop side table. You can usually find them under $50, but I use mine daily to hold remotes, books, laptops, drinks, etc. and it tucks right onto the side of the couch when I am not using it.
- I get asked about my coffee table very often and it is one of my favorite Amazon finds. I love the glass top (although you can opt for a marble version). It is very affordable and even in a small space, does not look huge.
- Faux fur has been in for some time now, but this affordable faux fur cover can be used for so many things (flat lay photos, on a chair, couch, under an ottoman) the options are endless.
- I’m a sucker for candles and I share this one every fall/winter season. It is my favorite candle and I used to only be able to get it in Apple Hill or in bulk case packs of 24 online. Then, Amazon to the rescue and I can get it there now!
- One of the most trendy rugs of 2017, I still cannot believe this moroccan area rug is almost 50% off for a large 9×12. I’ve been waiting to splurge and buy it and it might just be the perfect time to do so.
- The perfect accent chair for any room – I LOVE this mid century modern accent chair. It is velvet and comes in many colors (I’ve been eyeing the pink!). Plus, it is SO affordable and small enough to not cause a scene in tiny spaces.
Your home can be beautiful and affordable
Don’t let the price tag of an item hold you back from creating a home and space that you love. Each piece in my home has meaning to it, whether it is “the first large rug I was able to purchase on my own”, “the DIYed laptop table I made for less than $5”, or the tchotchkes from my childhood or that my in-laws gifted to me.
I hope you loved my list of best things to buy on Amazon for your home. What’s on your list? I’d love to continue adding to this list.