Friday Faves is a weekly series dedicated to my favorite finds of the week – from clothing to food to quotes – I’ve got it all! Originally, this series was just for Instagram, but with suggestions to include links, I’ll be sharing a Friday Faves blog post each week. Come chat with me about your current faves babe!
- Snagged this Setting Mist with SPF during the Sephora Sale and LOVE IT! It smells good and gets the job done, while protecting my skin. I will say that my skin has felt a little oily, I think due to the SPF. But, it hasn’t bothered me too much.
- I also picked up this Invincible Setting Powder during the sale and I actually like it a lot! You have to be careful that you don’t get too much powder shaken out, but it’s fairly easy to use!
- Remember the tanks under $10? Well, they are still on sale and I have them in white, gray, and coral – so comfy! They are perfect to dress up and down.
- I shared this ruffle blouse on my IG stories a couple weeks ago and I’m freaking obsessed! I’ve gotten so many compliments and it is so perfect for summer!
- Anyone else hate when your phone is doesn’t sit up perfectly on your desk? Pop sockets and Loopy Cases can only go so far, so I invested (and by invest I mean less than $10) on this Aluminum Phone Stand! It is currently 40% off when you clip the coupon, which drops the price to under $6! It has an opening for when you charge or plug in headphones and has made my life a BREEZE this week.
- For the past few years, my cousin and aunt have been raving about these hair ties (literally RAVING!). I started using them whenever I visited them back home and became obsessed. This week, I made the move and purchased a couple! I snagged some in black for my hair color and in slim. But they always have different colors and limited editions that come out.
What Friday Faves are you loving on this week?