This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
Anyone still working out at home? I am a huge deal hunter and I love anything that saves me time, money, and even better if it’s free! I wanted to share the free workout programs I’ve found based on recommendations from other followers and my research.
With the current shelter-in-place order finding workouts has been like a treasure hunt. In 2018, my husband and I purchased the Peloton bike as a splurge gift for both of us.
Although it wasn’t free, it saved us hundreds of dollars each month by being able to cancel our gym memberships and accessing any workout Peloton had via their app and bike.
I always like to supplement my Peloton workouts with other free workout programs. (P.S. get $100 off Peloton accessories when you use code DH67GS)
Free Workout Programs and Instructors
While some of these also have paid workout programs, they all offer free workout programs as well.
- Yoga With Adriene + YogaWithAdriene.com | Our mission is to connect as many people as possible through high-quality free yoga videos.
- Action Jacquelyn + Actionjacquelyn.com | Workouts, yoga sequences, mindset worksheets, daily motivation, and a place where you can let your hair down and love life.
- Cristina Capron Fitness App | You can download the CCFIT app for FREE on your phone in the App Store or Google Play. If you enjoy the free workouts, there is also a premium version.
- Cass Martin | Free YouTube workouts
- Fitness Blender | Free workout videos
- Tone It Up | Whether you exercise at home, head to the gym or are just getting started with a workout routine, Tone It Up offers a small selection of free workouts on their website.
- Chloe Ting | Find weekly workout videos and programs, healthy food recipes and other fun videos.
- Sami Clarke | Free workout routines and recipes.
- POPSUGAR Fitness | POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief.
Free Workouts on IG and Facebook Right Now
With everything going on, there are a bunch of amazing instructors and trainers offering free daily or weekly workouts. Focused on Nevada instructors and updated as of April 9, 2020.
- Nicole Shutt @buttsbyshutt | Pilates Sculpt Classes Daily
- Laura Lee Durst | Quarantine Workouts Daily
- Pure Barre Reno | Only offers 1 or 2 classes a week that are live streamed for free. Also have a private Facebook group for paid streaming.
Paid Workout Programs and Instructors
Although these aren’t free, these paid subscriptions and workout programs and instructors have been highly rated and recommended. Too good not to share!
- Allie Salas Fitness | Local to Reno, Nevada!
- SWEAT App | Home of some amazing trainers: Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Chontel Duncan, Stephanie Sanzo, and Sjana Elise
- LIFT with Cass Martin App | First 30 days are free!
- GOOD SWEAT Guide by Rachael Devaux | Workouts are much cheaper than any type of “class” or personal training session.
- Noelle Benepe | Different workout programs to get fit at home.
- Tone It Up App | Join us for HIIT, strength & yoga in the Tone It Up App.
- Melissa Wood Health | The MWH Method sculpts beautiful long lean lines throughout your entire body using precise, low impact movements.
- Peloton App | They have a free 90 days for new users right now! (P.S. get $100 off Peloton accessories when you use code DH67GS if you purchase the bike/tread)
Tips for Working Out At Home
I know there are so many workout options out there and hopefully this list helps you out! Working out at home has been really fun, but also can be challenging to get motivated.
While you don’t have to get fully dressed for a workout at home, I find that putting on your favorite workout clothes is a motivator to get moving. Even if it’s just for a walk outside, feel good in what you’re wearing!
Similar to your workout clothes, make sure your water bottle is easily accessible and large enough to house water. You’ll stay hydrated and keep that bottle near you all day long.
Have Proper Workout Gear
If budget is an issue, by all means swap those weights for canned goods. But if you can, proper workout gear is also a motivator!
Purchase weights, resistance bands, punching gloves in your favorite colors or fun patterns.
Have a Designated Workout Space
If you want me to have the motivation to work out, don’t make me have to set up and tear down my workout area every day. Set up a designated workout space to get your workouts in.
For me, I have a few different ones. My Peloton is in my office with a nice view and the rest of our workout equipment( bow flex, mats, punching bag, etc) are in the garage. You do what you gotta do! I don’t have to tear down or set up and it gets me in and out of my workouts.
Just Do The Workout
I think this is the biggest thing we can get stuck on. “I don’t have an hour to workout.” I make the same excuse sometimes.
But just get it done. Put in the work. If I can only carve out 20 minutes, I push through those 20 minutes with an intense workout.
Maybe I have 45 minutes. I’ll do an advanced 30 minute spin class, 10 minute arm workout, and 5 minutes to stretch.
Even if you only have 10-15 minutes, that is more than MOST people do in a day. You’ve got this.
What free workout programs do you love?