This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
A few days ago I gave you a sneak peek into what to expect for today on the blog. This is by far one of my favorite outfits of late and I think this coat could have possibly made me an outfit repeater. Am I upset about it? Nope! I absolutely love this coat I scored from Nordstrom Rack, because it is so versatile and literally goes with any outfit combo. I love the simple detailing of the zipper down the side and the open front that add to the uniqueness of this coat.
Coat: Similar-Nordstrom Rack | Shirt: BP-Nordstrom | Pants: Banana Republic | Booties: Carlos Santana | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
LR Happenings as of Late:
- Senioritis has continued to take over my life….one…more…semester
- If this cold weather doesn’t become a little bit warmer, I may have to rethink a few outfits I have planned for LR readers
- This week, I went to Starbucks more times than I should mention, however I find it 100% acceptable
- I have convinced K to take me to 3 new Target locations in the past two days
- I have successfully shopped heavily at Target within the last two days
- K may or may not be really into this season of The Bachelor….but don’t tell anyone (shhhhh)
Today, we are headed to an annual crab feed in K’s hometown. This pretty coat will have to take the night off as nothing comes in between me and my crab! Don’t worry, I am +positive+ you will be seeing it in the near future. I cannot wait to enjoy some family time and take a short break from the snow headed towards Reno.
Where are you headed to this weekend?