Every Wednesday a blogger will be featured for Simply Adventurous’ Spotlight of the Week. I am so excited to share with you a new and different blog and/or brand. Each writer will also be writing for my lovely readers!
Why did you start a blog?
A while ago I talked to my brother, he actually convince me to write for a blog, a personal one. Since I can remember I like writing and since I was little I like magazines. I grew up playing that I was correcting magazines and that I have to hire models and check articles, I pretended I was an Editor in Chief. And that is what I want to do; be an Editor In Chief. That is my dream, and my blog is my way of being one.
Why Pinterest is Addictive
A while ago I discovered Pinterest (two years to be exact). I found it amazing that I can see pictures and pin the ones I love into certain boards. I started pinning like crazy.
Sometimes I went back to my boards and see what I pinned before, and laughed a lot. When I clicked a pin, it showed me other pins related to it, so I can see more and more stuff I liked. Then, one day, I discovered that those pictures were linked to certain pages; blogs and game pages and amazon and more. I became hooked.
I could spend 6 hours there, nothing else mattered. I saw a pin about Harry Potter and clicked the board it came from and just like that, my math homework or my essay about A Hundred Years of Solitude where forgotten.
Pin this, try that recipe, buy those shoes. Pinterest slowly became the reason of my procrastination. Instead of writing for my blog, reading, packing or anything else, I am pinning. My boyfriend calls me to talk and when he asks me what I am doing, my answer is Pinterest. Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest.
And yes, I know, you might be thinking why I love Pinterest so much? Here is the answer:
- Recipes, tons of them. My mom wants to bake a cake for my dad, so I just look for pins. I want to make a cookie in a mug; there is a pin for that. I can find any recipe on Pinterest, and many versions of it!
- Blogging tips: like how to increase your views, how to take photos and many more. It is unbelievable how great this tips are, and how they have helped me with my blog.
- Fun stuff: like really funny! I actually learned what happened to Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom thanks to Pinterest. I love the humor boards, they crack me up
- Followers: having a new follower is like having a new friend, just magnificent.
- Fashion and beauty: I actually learned how to do smoky eyes thanks to Pinterest!
- Quotes: tons and gazillions of quotes that are so inspirational I actually want to get out of bed and do something.
If you would like to see my Pinterest ,click here.
Yes, I am Orly, and I am addicted to Pinterest. Is Pinterest also your addiction?
Be sure to follow Orly via:
If you are interested in participating in the Spotlight of the Week, please contact me for available dates.