Summer is finally here! Well actually it has been here for a good month, but hey the weather is still below one hundred [most days]. Reno is looking mighty fine and well Vegas–ya know, is VEGAS. I miss home, but I am getting ahead in school and spending time with some of my favorite people, so its a WIN.
Over here in blog world I have been seeing tons of summer bucket lists, so WHY NOT? I think its a great idea to share adventures with friends, to share ideas, and to have goals. And instead of keeping it to myself, I am going to share it with you!
Since my summer is May 19, 2014 to August 24, 2014 [98 days], I figured it would be semi-realistic to try to complete about half of that  in my bucket list.
Here goes nothing–
1. Go to the beach
2. Go Indoor Rock climbing read about it HERE
3. Duck Creek, Utah (vacation with family)
4. Catch at least TWO fish
5. Get an A in my summer school classes (ACC 202, ECON 261, ECON 262)
6. Complete 5 DIY Projects
7. Add to my camera collection (found a Canon EOS II at a garage sale!– $5)
9. Win a giveaway? (Hey LUCK IS LUCK, right?)
10. Finish my blog redesign
11. Make the move to WordPress
12. Get new blog buttons
13. Start a “Monday Favorites” check it out HERE
14. Get a gym membership
15. Go running outside 2x a week
16. Finish 100 Happy Days Challenge
17. Link up with another blog friend link up with Buttons and Birdcages
18. Go to the movies
19. Send someone flowers…UNEXPECTEDLY
20. BUY SUCCULENTS
21. Upgrade my Cricut Expressions 2 to Cricut Explore
22. Save $1000 for a new car
23. Try a new recipe
24. Go to a new restaurant
25. Set up a blogging schedule
26. Start a “Weekend Wanderlust”
27. Apply for summer internships for next summer
28. Plan a weekend getaway
29. Look into USAC
30. Plan a scavenger hunt
31. Start a Passionfruit account and get some sponsors!
32. Get to 50 followers in my blogging social media outlets
33. Take a class
34. Continue my garage sale adventures on Saturdays
35. Finish this list
36. Help plan a wedding
37. Pick out a color palette
38. Watch every new episode of Brother v. Brother on HGTV
39. Get a hair cut!
40. Go to a farm (preferably fruit or wine)
41. Order a fun piece of jewelry (something druzy or a little alex&ani love?)
42. Comment on another blog at LEAST once a day
43. Visit somewhere new
44. Continue going on adventures
45. Surprise Kitty
46. Do something awesome for my DAD
47. Go on a spontaneous trip
48. Look at something from a different perspective
49. Take pictures…LOTS
There is a quick direct page up top, where you can keep up with my summer bucket list.
What are you doing this summer? Do you have a summer bucket list–if so what’s on it? I would love to hear what you are up to!