This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
It’s no secret that I love Black Friday – I mean, I enjoy any moment where I can find a good deal or snag a sale on an item I’ve been eyeing. So I wanted to round up the best Black Friday Deals for 2019. Plus, buy them from the comfort of your home and skip the lines.
During Black Friday, I am VERY particular on the items I spend my hard earned money on. I often do tons of research on items I am looking for, the average price I see them for, and what I am looking to spend.
This gives me a good idea when it comes to the Black Friday ads and searching online for deals. I’ll break down some of the best (in my opinion) deals below that I think are WORTH it to buy during this sale.
Best Beauty Deals
- $45 (Reg $78) My go-to CC cream with SPF 50! I wear this everyday and right now it is $45 for TWO of them. Plus, if you are a new customer, use code HOLIDAY for an additional $15 off. That is $30 for two. I wear the shade, TAN, but could easily wear Medium Tan or Neutral Tan.
- 30% entire Tarte Cosmetics line, including my go-to concealer or blush! I use the Shape Tape daily! Use code FRIDAY30.
- $36.49 (Reg 60) This one-step hair dryer – brush and dryer in ONE! I use this about once a week (I don’t wash my hair often). This dryer is a great option!
- $78 (Reg $157.41) I use this cleansing balm to remove makeup and this moisturizer, DAILY. I love them both and they have lasted me over 6 months. Definitely worth the price!
- $18.15 (Reg $50) My beauty spinner for makeup, hair products, and skincare. I use this DAILY and it is great for your vanity or bathroom area. You can easily see ALL of your products, which means nothing goes to waste!
- $45.60 (Reg $65) Remember when I removed my lash extensions? This is the lash serum I have used to help my eyelashes grow back and it WORKS.
- $35.70 ($59.50) I have been dying to add some retinol to my skincare routine and this is going to be it! I love that it is a pretty clean product and it is such a good deal + you not only get the retinol moisturizer, but you get a vitamin c + hyaluronic acid serum.
Best Home Deals
- $21.24 (Reg $30) My “Hello you lovely people” door mat is the best because I can use it YEAR-ROUND. While I love seasonal decor, I also enjoy items that can function year-round. This is one of them.
- $29 (Reg $49) A comfy pom-pom ball blanket. We’ve had our’s for 3 years and use it weekly. You can check out similar blankets that are also on sale for Black Friday, here.
- $99.96 (Reg $548.96) I just bought these Echo Show 5‘s and I am so happy I did. I put one in our bedroom and kitchen and the sound is SO MUCH louder than our little Echo Dot. Two for the price of one and so many freebies come with it.
- $29.95 (Reg $40) My humidifier broke a few weeks ago and I was on the hunt for a new one. After all of your recommendations, I landed on this one. This humidifier is great quality, affordable, and ultrasonic.
Best Kitchen Deals
- $49.99 (Reg $100) For all my Instant Pot lovers, this one is 7-in-1! This is a great deal if you are looking to try out the Instant Pot and is large enough for most families.
- $64.99 (Reg $125) Want to take it up another notch? This one is the latest version of the Instant Pot, the Duo Nova.
- $67.99 ($150) After researching a bunch of blenders and comparing prices for Black Friday, this blender had hundreds of 5-star reviews across different platforms!You can not only blend drinks but you can make soups and so much more. It gave me a Vitamix vibe without the price tag!
- 57% off this highly-rated Nespresso Coffee machine! Plus, this one includes 30 coffee capsules!
Best Fashion Deals
- 40% off Charlie & Grace Boutique with code LEANNA40 from 11pm-5am CST starting on Thursday, November 28th through Friday, November 29th. Use code LC15 for 15% off entire site after that code ends.
- 20% off my all-time favorite faux leather leggings. Plus, if you are a new customer, use code HOLIDAY for an additional $15 off. If you haven’t jumped on the train, do it. IT IS WORTH IT. You can buy them at a few different places if you see them sell out – here, here, and here.
- 50% off ENTIRE SITE + 15% off when you sign up for their newsletter + 20% off when you use code WELCOME20SMS. I bought these slip-on mule heels to wear year-round and have my eye on these fur top booties and these suede boots that match EVERYTHING.
Best Baby Deals
- $34.99 (Reg $80) This kitchen set for kids is so cute and such a great deal! It is over half-off after you get Kohl’s Cash back from your purchase!
- 25% off the Nuna PIPA™ Lite LX Infant Car Seat & Base! I LOVE this carseat! It is a little bit pricier, but everyone I know that has it, LOVES it.
Best of Everything Else
- $99.26 (Reg $124) Literally buying this wireless device for all of my loved ones. My Uncle got one for Christmas last year and and he LOVES IT SO MUCH. This little device is 4-in-1: Handheld Jumpstarter, Portable Three-Prong Outlet, Boost Two USB Devices at Once, and Wireless Charging. Plus, if you are a new customer, use code HOLIDAY for an additional $15 off.
- $25.96 (Reg $40) Don’t lie, your poo does stink and I cannot live without this Poo-Pourri in my house or anyone’s house I go-to. It is great to have in guest bathrooms and also great stocking stuffers! They are individually wrapped and are holiday themed! Plus, if you are a new customer, use code HOLIDAY for an additional $15 off.
I will continue to add to this list through the first week of December! Be on the lookout for my holiday gift guides coming to the blog starting next week!