This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
Friday Faves is a weekly series dedicated to my favorite finds of the week – from clothing to food to quotes – I’ve got it all! Originally, this series was just for Instagram, but with suggestions to include links, I’ll be sharing a Friday Faves blog post each week. Come chat with me about your current faves babe!
- Snagged this Setting Mist with SPF during the Sephora Sale and LOVE IT! It smells good and gets the job done, while protecting my skin. I will say that my skin has felt a little oily, I think due to the SPF. But, it hasn’t bothered me too much.
- I also picked up this Invincible Setting Powder during the sale and I actually like it a lot! You have to be careful that you don’t get too much powder shaken out, but it’s fairly easy to use!
- Remember the tanks under $10? Well, they are still on sale and I have them in white, gray, and coral – so comfy! They are perfect to dress up and down.
- I shared this ruffle blouse on my IG stories a couple weeks ago and I’m freaking obsessed! I’ve gotten so many compliments and it is so perfect for summer!
- Anyone else hate when your phone is doesn’t sit up perfectly on your desk? Pop sockets and Loopy Cases can only go so far, so I invested (and by invest I mean less than $10) on this Aluminum Phone Stand! It is currently 40% off when you clip the coupon, which drops the price to under $6! It has an opening for when you charge or plug in headphones and has made my life a BREEZE this week.
- For the past few years, my cousin and aunt have been raving about these hair ties (literally RAVING!). I started using them whenever I visited them back home and became obsessed. This week, I made the move and purchased a couple! I snagged some in black for my hair color and in slim. But they always have different colors and limited editions that come out.
What Friday Faves are you loving on this week?
I didn’t know there was such a thing as SPF setting mist! I will have to check into that! xo Rach | http://www.rkcsouthern.com
Omg! Yes and it is amazing! Check it out!
Ooh those hairties sound awesome! I might need to get some for this summer!
Try them! I had to get used to them, but once I did, LOVE!
I like that ruffle blouse. It looks like it would actually be a pretty light top
Thanks, Betsy – I get so many compliments and it is super light weight. I might snag the white one too!
Love that phone stand. I could really use one like that in the office. Thanks!
Yes – I have one in the office and one at home! Best thing ever!
I’m re-watching Sherlock and getting addicted all over again haha.
Oh man! I binged that when it first came out! Glad you are loving it again!
Omg. That iPhone stand is a serious want. Too freaking cute
Only $5.99, right now too! Get it girl!
The aluminum phone stand sounds awesome! So many great picks!
Thanks, Kaitlyn – the phone stand is seriously my favorite!
invisibobbies are my jam! annnd i’m totally buying that phone stand!
The phone stand is seriously the best $5.99 spent! It is so convenient and sturdy! And I love the invisibobbles!
I LOVE those invisabobble hair ties! They’re amazing!!
Me too! I just ordered the slim ones, so crossing my fingers I love them too!
Love love love that gorgeous blouse!
It is so comfy!