This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
Friday Faves is a weekly series dedicated to my favorite finds of the week – from clothing to food to quotes – I’ve got it all! Originally, this series was just for Instagram, but with suggestions to include links, I’ll be sharing a Friday Faves blog post each week. Come chat with me about your current faves babe!
- Korean Fusion – seriously, why have I not tried this sooner? Tried out Arario in Midtown Reno and let me tell you, I was not disappointed.
- This quote, also perfect as your iPhone/Android Wallpaper. I’ve been living by it daily:
- I’ve been using these Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches for a couple months and they are amazing!
- Our dog, like seriously, Reagan is a diva. He is feisty and acts like a legit human. Anybody else have crazy pups?
- These faux leather cut out slides. They are less than $15 and I am wearing them on repeat! I shared them in my transition pieces for your closet post.
What are your Friday Faves?
I keep hearing such good things about Peter Thomas Roth but I’ve never gotten my hands on any of their products! I will have to just take the plunge and try those face masks first!
Omg those eye patches sound amazing! My under eyes are in desperate need of some hydration.
My pup is crazy like that. He just do whatever he wants and I let him ahaha
Love that quote! So true!
Ohh those eye patches sound incredible!
oh seriously so many cool things!!! i love that cool phone wall paper and that quote is so true!
I haven’t tried those eye patches yet, I have the gold ones and I love them!
I haven’t tried those eye patches but have heard great things about them! I need to snag them for myself 🙂
-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com
The eye patches sound awesome, I need to try these out!
I use those eye patches too, they’re amazing!
I have been wanting to try those PTR eye patches. Sephora will be having their sale in a few weeks so I will get them then.
I really want to try those eye patches!