This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
Friends, family, we made it! Today we are celebrating one year of marriage – can you believe it? It’s our first anniversary EVER (well of marriage, we’ve been together for a while now).
When we first got married, I told myself I wanted to write a sentence a day about our marriage, our relationship, and more. That lasted ya know – half a second! LOL, I got about 11 days in (and nope, they weren’t in a row!). But still – they convey a tiny bit of the love I have for my sweet husband, Kit.
So to my sweet husband, here’s a snippet of my love for you on our anniversary:
- I love the way you looked at me when we said our vows.
- I love how embarrassed you were this morning. It was cute.
- I love that even though you get sunburned easily, you happily sat by the pool for a few hours just for me.
- I love your love for COFFEE.
- I love the way you geek out over Marvel/Super Hero Films. (We saw Wonder Woman today!)
- I love the way you order me alcoholic beverages when I have no clue what I am wanting, but you know it has to be sweet.
- I love the way you stress out over the little things that can sometimes be big things, but you choose to look at them in a 99% positive light.
- When seeing your wife with golf clubs, makes your eyes light up.
- I love how you go after everything with all of your heart and you never give up.
- Today, we sat together and binge watched Netflix all day ; I love you for that.
- I love your support for what I do and thank you for going on my blogging adventures with me.
You know they say the first year of marriage is the hardest, but is it? I feel like it wasn’t for us. At least I don’t think so – or maybe I am just oblivious and in love.
Anyways – June is definitely going to be a celebration of LOVE for us, starting with our anniversary today! We are celebrating big time, so be sure to follow along on my Instagram Stories or stay tuned for posts next week! Peep our wedding video above if you haven’t seen it yet!
Happy June 2nd!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on making it a whole year!
Oh my gosh- the sentence thing is such a cute idea and yours are just precious! Such a fun insight into your marriage. Happy 1 year anniversary!!!
awwwhh, that’s so cute!!! congratulations!! 🙂 and you both deserve to celebrate your love for each other 🙂
This is such a heartwarming post! Wishing you many years of love and happiness.
Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on June 4th! I love your video and I love the things you wrote down, how sweet!
Awe happy anniversary!!! This is soo sweet! I honestly don’t even think E and I celebrated our 1 year really lolol
This is so sweet! Happy anniversary!
You are both so cute! Happy anniversary!
Your video is THE best! So sweet, happy anniversary!
I loved your video! Happy Anniversary!!
The vows ?????. My heart is so full. Honestly the stuff you see on TV but you’re livinv it. May you be blessed with many more anniversaries!
This is so sweet! I am so happy to see you are still so happy after a year together.