Thank you to Her Campus Media for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions are honest and my own.
Today, I am so excited to share with you an unboxing of the Fall Edition InfluenceHer Essentials Kit by Her Campus Media. It is perfect for some back to school (or work!) basics! Check out the full video below.
- Sleep Mask | I’m usually not a sleep mask person, but after unboxing this one, I received bunch of positive comments. You all LOVE these masks and so I am excited to use this! It’s made of 100% silk — the softest, most breathable sleep mask you’ll own they say, so we shall see.
- Elly Backpack | So I actually really love this backpack, especially for work. It has tons of pockets including a dedicated TECH SPOT tablet sleeve, plus side sleeves. Although, I wish this was a different color/pattern, I’ll be sporting it to work.
- Garden of Life Bars | These are awesome! I have been really into bars lately and these contain 12g of Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, grass-fed whole milk protein along with real whole foods such as organic dates, nuts and blueberries. I love that they are gluten free, too!
- Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter | Bliss is one of my favorite brands and I already use a lot of their products. When I opened this box and saw the body butter, I was in heaven! This body butter is their best-selling moisturizer and it never leaves your skin feeling greasy.
- Almay Goddess Gloss™ | I am not one for shimmery glosses, but I love the fact that these are hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. This gloss is from the new Almay® Cosmic Collection and there are 8 different shades!
Overall, there were some really great items in the Fall Edition InfluenceHer Essentials Kit. I was very pleased with the quality of the products provided. One thing that I would have liked to have an opinion on is the color/pattern of the backpack and possibly the shades of gloss they sent. At the end of the day, it’s a box full of surprises and I was THRILLED to partner with them. I’ve already eaten a couple bars and stocked up on the body butter in all of my favorite places.
This box is definitely worth it, plus who doesn’t like discovering new brands and products?!
Which item is your favorite?