Friday Faves is a weekly series dedicated to my favorite finds of the week – from clothing to food to quotes – I’ve got it all! Originally, this series was just for Instagram, but with suggestions to include links, I’ll be sharing a Friday Faves blog post each week. Come chat with me about your current faves babe!
- I am seriously obsessed with the Ouai Dry Shampoo and Memory Mist. I’ve been using them for a couple of months and now use them religiously! The Dry Shampoo is CLEAR! And the memory mist is not only a Heat Protectant, but it holds my curls without making them heavy with product.
- Have you met our newest family member, SOPHIE?
- I’ve been eyeing this Rejuvenating Wand ever since one of my fave bloggers, Sivan Ayla, posted about it. Last week, one arrived to my house, but it didn’t work. I chatted with customer service and they were AWESOME and sent me out a new one. The wand is going to be amazing when I finally get my hands on it, but I was diggin’ the customer service they provided. (I am a stickler for good customer service!)
- There is a new Woman’s Boutique opening up in RENO! We need like a zillion more of these, but Sittie & Sage is having their Soft Opening today and I am dying to snag some cute rings and things. The Grand Opening isn’t until April 14th, but I’m already eyeing a bunch of items. #ShopLocal
- Can anyone else relate? Seriously, when it rains, it pours, but I am so thankful for all the friends and family we have who constantly support our dreams and careers.
- Last week it finally started to feel like Spring. And now it’s overcast, but I was able to rock two of my newest purchases. These Marc Fisher Espadrille Wedge Dupes and my Blush Sole Society Wedges. Both super comfy and ready to play! (You can peep them on my IG stories.)
Happy Friday, babes!