Oh my goodness ya’ll, December is here and I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. The holiday season is in full swing, which means you’re probably ready to shop! Today, I am sharing gift ideas for her on Christmas – so for all the ladies in your life, you’ll want to keep reading!
I hope these guides can be a resource for you to shop with ease this season! There is something for everyone and within any budget.
TIP: Copy & Paste the URL of this blog post and share it with your family and friends. That way, they can shop items you’ll actually love and use!
Gift Guide For Her: On Christmas
This year, it was really important to me to share gift ideas that I love. Most of these are items that I personally own and use weekly, if not daily. Some of the items are those on my personal wishlist or those of close friends.
As always, I would never share any items with you that I personally wouldn’t buy or use. However, this year, I really dug deeper into products that have been well worth the money to me – whether it is $5 or $1000.
One more thing, you can shop by clicking the + symbol next to any of the items pictured. Or scroll below each graphic for a little breakdown on why I love that item.
- Personalized Name Necklace – this is the perfect gift for someone who has everything, it’s personalized with their name (choose from one they have ready to ship to ensure it gets there for Christmas).
- Ember Mug – to keep your drinks warm all day long! Perfect for the gal who works from home or sits in an office most of the day.
- Pom Pom Blanket – I have two of these at home and they are so soft and comfy to snuggle up with.
- Button Up Pajama Set – a reader favorite! I have two sets of these and they are so soft and comfortable. The pants are long, so if you have a short lady in your life, these may be too long (I am 4’10 and they are very long, but I still like them!)
- Fluffy Slippers – great to lounge around the house, but you can also wear them outdoors. For those that work from home, these are a game changer.
- Silk Sleeping Mask – I’ve been using mine for months now and can’t sleep without! The Slip brand is a fan favorite, however, I found this silk mask which is less than half the price and works just as well!
- Luggage – for the adventurer! This 3-piece set is under $200 and comes with a carry-on size!
- Jet Lag Mask – while the name suggests it’s for jet-setters, any woman would enjoy this. I use this weekly and it is great for extra added moisture. Plus, you don’t have to wash it off!
- Airpods – I can’t bring myself to buy these on my own, but I would not mind getting them as a gift! You can snag the Airpods with the Charging Case or the Airpods with Wireless Charging.
- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven – one of my most requested finds on a budget. I am so excited about this one and bought it myself. It is great for anyone who loves food, not just the ladies in your life, but parents, uncles, siblings, and more. Plus, if you purchase it between now and December 15th, you’ll score a $50 gift card, which makes this the lowest price I have ever seen.
- KitchenAid Mixer – a classic gift that never goes out of style. I use mine year-round and it’s in perfect condition after almost 5 years.
- Echo Show 5 – I just snagged two of these for under $100 and I am not sure how I lived without them! They are a huge upgrade from the little Echo Dots and there are so many features – alarming your home, checking the weather, displaying a recipe, and guarding your home while you are away.
- Faux Leather Leggings – tried and true for the past 2 years with the same single pair. Worth the cost and so comfortable. Plus, they suck it all in which is great for us with a little extra cushion.
- Hydroflask – I never thought I would get on the Hydroflask train, but I drink SO MUCH MORE water now that I have it. I also use this straw lid instead of the standard one it comes with and prefer it.
- Makeup Case – if your spouse, mom, sister, bestie, or any woman in your life does not have this case, GET IT NOW. I literally use this every single day. It holds my daily makeup, brushes, skincare products, and more. And when I travel, it is ready to go. Very sturdy and the compartments are all adjustable.
- Grande Lash Serum – remember when I removed my lash extensions? This is one of the lash serums that helped me grow them back so quickly. The best part, it is more affordable than most of the other ones on the market and does the SAME THING.
- Lip Sleeping Mask – wear lipstick a lot? Wear chapstick a lot? Have chapped or dry lips? This lip sleeping mask is like a facial for your lips. Put it on right before bed and wake up with super-soft lips. Or rock it as you walk out the door in the morning and skip the chapstick.
- Anastasia Lip Set – I really love Anastasia products. You cannot beat the price of this set with how many colors it comes with. For someone who loves lippies, this set is for them.
- Sherpa Lined Open-Back Loafers – yes, yes, yes. Just do it. Dress them up or dress them down. These loafers not only keep your feet warm during the winter, but they are totally office appropriate!
- Key Ring – this ring fits over your hand like a wristlet and holds all your keys to keep you hands-free. Plus, you don’t lose your keys at the bottom of that purse. Plus, they have attachments for your phone or wallet as well.
- DW Home Candles – this is my favorite candle brand. They are affordable, smell divine, and there are so many options to choose from, scent wise. This is a great gift for a coworker to as the scent isn’t to sweet, fruity, or earthy – it’s just right.
- Down Jacket – for my cold weather babes, this jacket does not disappoint. It comes in several colors, has tons of pockets, and in comparison to some other brands with similar quality, this one is probably one of the most affordable.
- Adidas Sneakers – I almost didn’t add these, because I know there are so many aspects that go into buying a new workout shoe. But these have amazing reviews, I love the snakeskin detail, and whether you are working out or running errands, these go with everything.
- Louis Vuitton – who would I be if I didn’t include the Neverfull on my gift guide? My husband surprised me with one last Christmas and I use it daily. It holds ALL the things – laptop, water bottle, notebooks, snacks, and more. Plus, it travels well and can double as a mini duffel or diaper bag. Mine still looks brand new and I know it will for years to come.
Gifts That Keep On Giving
There you have it! So, are you ready to shop some of these gift ideas for her on Christmas?
Let me know which items you snag below or if you’re like me, copy the link above and send this to your significant other, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, or bestie as a hint, hint to what’s on your wish list.
Trust me, a little guidance never hurt anybody!