This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links at no additional cost to you.
Alright, so I was definitely on a cheesecake kick this past week. After making that Layered Turtle Cheesecake, K begged me to make him a less rich Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake. I have been wanting to try mini cheesecakes though and figured I could put a twist on these ones…I have never seen Mini Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes and just had to give it a try.
BAKING TIME! And this time I had my own personal helper, my handsome boyfriend. Being college students, we had to improvise on a lot of things, but hey, that is what makes it our own.
-1 cup finely ground graham crackers
-2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
-1 3/4 cups sugar (2 tablespoons divided)
-6 ounces raspberries
-32 ounces cream cheese (4-8 oz packages) room temperature
-Pinch of salt
-1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
-4 large eggs, room temperature
-cupcake liners and pan
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tbsp. sugar. Press onto bottom of liner in pan. Fills about 18 cups (I had to make a second batch because I had a lot of batter left over)
2. Put in oven for 10 minutes (this isn’t always necessary, but I like to have a sturdy crust)
3. Puree raspberries for 30 seconds in a food processor. We used a magic bullet because we didn’t have a food processor and it worked just as well.
4. Beat cream cheese, vanilla, remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar with mixer until smooth. Add eggs until blended.
5. Spoon over crusts. The first batch we made I did 1 1/2 tbsp onto the crust and then added a 2 tsp of the raspberry puree and swirled it in.
**After it baked the raspberry wasn’t as prominent of a flavor as I would have liked so the next batch I did a tbsp of batter and then swirled a tsp of puree on top, then topped off the cup with more batter and swirled in another tsp of raspberry so the flavored could be tasted throughout.
6. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
OMG this looks so good!
LOVE the mini cheesecakes, they are the cutest! The colour and freshness of those raspberries is making for two very hungry pigs! Thanks a lot for sharing 🙂
i love mini everything! i made cheesecake for the very first time a couple months ago.. these look delish! and it’s always great for sharing when they’re mini.
Thanks Christen! K said they were a hoot!
You will have to try them!
“mini” is always better, right?? I love cheesecake, from the process to the final product! You should try the Layered Turtle Cheesecake! http://www.simplyadventurous.com/2014/02/layered-turtle-cheesecake.html
ooh that looks delicious too! 🙂
Ooooh so yummy looking, I want some like yesterday x
It is very yummy!
Yum, those look delish and so easy! Definitely trying this soon!
mmmmm, Those look so tasty! I will have to add this to my list!
These look gorgeous, yum!
These look so delicious!!
Oh my gosh those look tasty!
Well these look DELISH! Yummm. And how nice of you to pack them for K’s trip!
DROOOOOOL those look so good! I had my friend make them for my wedding’s dessert table. I ate so many 🙂
These look delicious! I’ll have to share this recipe with my mom, she’d love them! 🙂
TASTY! My boyfriend caught a glimpse of this while I was reading and now he 1. wants them and 2. is telling me how they would be the perfect after lunch snack while he is at work. (i’m taking that as a hint) Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Oh my! I need these in my life stat! And seriously anything “mini” is so much more tastier 🙂
These look SO good!
not big on raspberry, but I may have to try it because it’s cheesecake!
those look so delicious!